PET OWNERS RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Pet owners have to register their dogs with the municipality.
2. To prevent uncontrolled births, the animals have to be neutered.
3. Outside of private premises, dog owners must collect the faeces left by their dog.
4. Dog barking must be controlled so as not to disturb neighbours.
5 Dogs must be kept on a leash in public places.
6. Dogs must not be allowed to roam, whether by day or night.
7. Every animal must be under veterinary control for health reasons.
NEUTERING IS THE ONLY HUMANE WAY TO PREVENT UNCONTROLLED POPULATION
According to Animal Protection Law 5199 failure to observe the above regulations will result in penalties.
Perihan Agnelli Cem Ceyhan Halima Ok
Fethiye Friends of Nature and Municipality
Animals Association National Parks Zabita Chief